Today, you can’t maximize exit value without having a modern, integrated communications system that does what your business intends reliably and cost effectively.
The problem is that walking through today’s Telecomm labyrinth is a bit complicated. Solutions now require some use of the Internet, data and voice transmission, hardware compatibility, backup systems, VPN management, offsite data storage, to name just a few considerations. And, these services are offered through hundreds of providers.
PIP’s telecom client service team has decades of experience in reducing the expense and complexity of telecom infrastructure, at no cost to the client, and with minimal time commitment by the client. From inventory to implementation, our proprietary strategic approach is designed to identify savings, optimize spend and support businesses in finding the appropriate telecom solution for their business needs, from the right vendor(s), at the best price.
We focus on cost reduction and network improvement for multi-location companies, and have a proven track record of reducing overall communications costs by an average of 25% to 50%. We work closely with over 100 of the top communications providers and take a completely neutral standpoint when recommending services to clients.
- Focused on reducing expense and complexity of cloud and telecom infrastructure
- Vendor-agnostic approach with 300+ providers optimizes costs and finds the right solution
- No upfront costs
- Typical savings of 30-60%, resulting in improved EBITDA/EV. (2015/2016 avg. savings 55%)
- Extensive knowledge of vendor products, offerings, and support
- 5 meetings (1-2 hrs each) or less to achieve results
|Staffing Firm||$2.9M AnnualSavings|
|Healthcare Provider||$1.3M AnnualSavings|
|Luxury Retailer||$805K AnnualSavings|