To grow Portfolio Company value today, it is all about having the right people at the right time so that you have the flexibility to alter your personnel model as the competitive environment changes.
But, good people are not that easy to come by. Research indicates 81% of American senior managers are dissatisfied with the caliber of people hired to fill key permanent and part-time positions in their companies. And with IT it’s even worse. Unemployment is less than 3% and IT folks have less company loyalty than virtually any other employee segment.
PIP delivers value: you only pay for performance. We do not charge a retainer, we only get paid when we succeed. Even then, our fees are highly competitive. And, you get an unconditional, no “fine print”, 90-day guarantee: if the hire leaves for any reason during that period, we’ll find a replacement. Free.
Importantly, our guarantee holds true whether we’re talking full time or period-specific CIO, career-minded or part time mid-manager, and or just some part time/full time arms and legs.
Why are we so confident in our recruiting abilities? The PIP Recruiting Practice is staffed with a team of specialists with extensive experience hiring IT personnel at all levels. Consequently, they know where and how to hunt for “culturally appropriate” IT candidates that fit your precise job description profile.
PIP Recruitment Differentiators:
- PIP manages IT functions, therefore we know how to find and qualify resources.
- Our sole focus is IT and we do these jobs every day, so we know what to look for.
- We vet resources first with an eye toward your company’s needs. As a result, you are only presented with the top candidates.
- We are IT experts with the ability to support your short term staffing challenges with experienced, cost effective, flexible contract resources, highly focused on the skills you need.
- We specialize in finding resources for unique situations / distinct technologies.
- PIP searches come with a unique guarantee. Should the candidate leave the position either voluntarily or for job performance cause within 90 days from the start of employment, PIP will replace the employee. This guarantee is contingent upon PIP receiving full payment for the candidate within 30 days of invoice date