The secret’s pretty much out. PIP is America’s leading technology solutions company exclusively serving the Private Equity industry and their portfolio companies. We thank all of our clients for their loyalty, their referrals, their suggestions, and their candor. We also thought we’d spend a few minutes reassuring you that no matter how many services we offer, how many practices we add, they will be added to our bedrock foundation of old-fashioned core values:
objectivity, integrity, honesty, accountability, value, and knowledge.
A decade has passed since we began and we continue offer a deep base of technology-driven services that assist our clients in maximizing their ROI. This starts from the “Day-Before” an investment is made to the “Day-After” an exit, including all the relevant operational stops along the way. Specifically:
- Acquisition – Platform, Add-On and Carve-Out Diligences
- Planning – IT Roadmap, System Selection, Workflow ImprovementPlanning – IT Roadmap, System Selection, Workflow Improvement
- Application – Vendor Based System Implementation, Software Engineering, ecommerce, Business Intelligence
- Organization – IT Organizational Transformation, IT Management Services, Recruiting
- Infrastructure – Architecture and Implementation, Cloud Based Solutions, Telecommunications
We continue to grow and learn what your Portfolio Companies require to optimize the day-to-day facets of their business/your investments. Over the years we have added additional capabilities which include:
- ECommerce – End-to-end solutions to maximize customer experience
- Infrastructure – On-Going Support Services, Maintenance
- Recruiting – Full-time/Direct, Contract Job, and, Temporary-to-Permanent Placement
- Software Engineering Labs – Technology Content Engineering, Product Engineering, Product Experience
- Telephony – Call Center Management, Carrier Review and Management
For more on any of the above, stop by our easy-to-navigate website, www.goodworldmedia-dev.comOne other important thing we’ve learned in the last decade: To respect your time. That’s why we don’t send weekly emails, endless updates, self-aggrandizing blogs, and quickie text messages. That being
said, a 15 minute telephone conversation (and I do mean 15 minutes) might be in order to chat about the “latest additions” to the PIP house designed to serve you better. Just call our office at 203-220-9556 to arrange a mutually convenient time for us to talk.