Business Intelligence is a systemized approach to analyzing existing data that provides Portfolio Company decision-makers and their Private Equity investors with practical, actionable insights designed to increase EBITDA and exit value.
Recent research indicates—despite the importance of analytics and metrics to gaining competitive advantage—75% of companies use less than 10% of the data they store and collect.
At Performance Improvement Partners, we’ve developed an efficient, market-proven BI business process to identify “the nuggets in the noise” because BI practice leaders have extensive real-time operating business experience. In summary:
1. Identify decision critical data requirements.
2. Determine department/personnel need-to- know access and input.
3. Analyze existing data analytic software and infrastructure.
4. Design a user-friendly solution, based on best-practices, that minimizes maintenance.
5. Create an intuitive Dashboard that ensures collaboration and insight identification.
Once the BI solution is up and running, we have the resources to train personnel, spot test activity, and monitor performance. With over 185 Private Equity Partners, we know it is critical to make sure your organization knows how to generate predictive, profit-critical data insights.